Bontrager's Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebar w/Satellite inForm Grips is a great set of handlebars and grips in one package. This system offers excellent comfort by providing suspension for your hands with Bontrager's built-in IsoZone elastomer inserts in the ends of the bars, that disperse…
Profile's Ultra FR is a tough riser bar that gives you extra control in technical sections and confidence on rough descents. It's made of double-butted 6061-T6 aluminum, which offers superior strength and stiffness and weighs next to nothing.
TruVativ's super-tough Hussefelt Riserbar is made from triple-butted AL-66 for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
- Continuous Lay-Up and Curing - One piece Lay-Up creates dense composite layering, consistent material wall thickness - Increased strength for better performance - 15% lighter bars - 780mm width - 145mm Grit Grip finish at bar ends.
Answer's ProTAPER 720 AM is a lightweight, dependable, all-mountain handlebar. It features ProTAPER technology to put added strength in the clamp and rise sections without adding excess weight at the ends of the bar. Cutmarks make it easy to cut to your desired length. - Width: 720mm - Weight: 315…
Chromag's high-rise FU40 handlebar is made with premium quality 7000 series alloy for the best strength to weight possible. The FU40 features a specific wall profile optimized for the additional length and torque that corresponds to its shape. - 5° upsweep, 8° bend - 335g
- Strong, light Freeride bar constructed of double butted 7050-T6 aluminum - Anodized finish - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 7°
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 material - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight - 710mm wide
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep; 3/4 Risers have a 4deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 20 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g - Width: 725 mm
Easton's EA30 Riser features their famous aluminum construction for low weight, maximum fatigue strength and outstanding stiffness. Plus, the 27-inch-wide EA30 provides a tight tree friendly ride and its rise puts you in an ideal body position for confidence on a variety of terrain.
• Butted 6061 aluminum • Available in BB Black • Double butted 6061 alloy • 35mm rise • 9 degree sweep • Width: 670mm • 25.4mm center section • Available in BB Black
- Double butted 6061-T6 aluminum - Wide and strong for downhill use - Weight: 375g - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 8°
The Lumberjack bar was one of Odyssey's most popular bars ever. However, with continuously changing trends, even the most popular bars need updating. This is where the Lumberjack XL comes in. Odyssey gathered some feedback from a bunch of people to come up with the Lumberjack XL’s dimensions, and…
The Sweepstakes bar is a big, comfortable bar that comes in at 29 inches wide and 9 inches tall. SPECS - 9-inch rise - 29-inch width - 10.5° backsweep - 4° upsweep - Multi-Butted41-Thermal processed 4130 chromoly - Weight 34.3 oz.
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on…
Take your riding to the next level with FSA's Afterburner Riser Handlebar. This sweet bar is spot-on for cross-country riders looking for a little extra control. It's made of triple-butted, tapered aluminum for reduced weight with impressive strength and it's also been shot-peened for added…
Put the final touch on your lightweight super bike with FSA's K-Force Low Riser bar. A mix of carbon fiber and Kevlar makes this bar feathery light and incredibly durable for tough off-road use. Plus, the brake lever, bar-end and stem clamp zones have been reinforced for added strength.
Fantastically wide and low, TruVativ's BooBar is the ideal bar for muscling your bike through the nasty stuff, both up and down! This bar is extra-wide for precision steering and tons of leverage on all parts of the trail. Built from tough triple-butted 7050 aluminum, this bar can take on the…
TruVativ's Noir T40 Riserbar is made from TruVativ's unidirectional SL high-modulus carbon for ultra light weight and superb strength. Plus, the slight rise of the bar gives you greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
TruVativ's Stylo T40 Riserbar is made from butted 7050 aluminum to take climbs and descents like a champ. This 700mm-wide bar gives you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down and the rise gives you an upright position for greater control in nasty rock gardens and confidence on…
- Urban riser bar made from tough 6061 aluminum - Includes shims to fit 31.8mm stem clamp
- AL7050-T6 Triple Butted - 5 Degree Upsweep, 7 Degree Backsweep - Weight - 257g
- Butted alloy tube, cold-drawn and shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - Intended use: XC, Trail and All Mountain - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bend: 9 deg - Weight: 290 g
- Double butted 6061-T6 aluminum bar intended for Freeride, DH and Enduro use - Black anodized and marked for custom cut length - Upsweep: 3° - Downsweep: 9°
- Wide alloy trail handlebar - Width: 740mm wide - Handlebar clamp diamter: 31.8mm - Rise: 20mm - Color: SB Black - Weight: 270g
- Freeride riser handlebar - Wide bar constructed of Al-2014 T6 material - Width: 800mm - Handlebar clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Riser height: 20mm (Low-rise) and 40mm (High-rise) - Weight: 345g
- Triple butted seamless 7050 aluminum for incredible durability and a supple, refined ride. - 20mm rise - 9-degree sweep - Width: 710mm - 31.8mm O/S center section - Blatte finish - 275g
The WCS Carbon Trail Rizer 35 Handlebar has the same proven Ritchey quality, performance and materials now beefed up and available in trail-worthy widths. The 35 version features an oversize 35mm bar clamp diameter for increased stiffness. - 15mm rise - 35mm center section - Matte UD Finish -…
Same proven Ritchey quality, performance and materials now beefed up and available in trail-worthy widths. - 20mm rise - 276 grams
The same proven Ritchey quality, performance and materials now beefed up and available in trail-worthy widths. The 35 version features an oversize 35mm bar clamp diameter for increased stiffness. - 20mm rise - 35mm center section - Width: 780mm - Matte black finish - 290g